Bill Cimbrelo for US Congress

Contribution Rules

1. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
3. I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
4. I am at least eighteen years old.
5. I am not a federal contractor.
Under federal law, the maximum donation limit is $2,700 per contributor – up to $5,400 for a married couple.

Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don’t have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put “self-employed” in employer and describe your occupation.

Employer Name: 


Enter any desired amount using this button:

Or choose from selection options below.

If you prefer, you can mail your contribution to:

Bill Cimbrelo for US Congress
P.O. Box 194
Osterville, MA 02655
Contributions or gifts to Bill Cimbrelo for US Congress are not tax deductible